Debt Restructuring & Financial Engineering
Our wide range of advisory services in this domain includes:
- Advising corporations, institutions and sovereign entities on the structure of new debt issues and the refinancing of existing obligations
- Advising on debt market opportunities and conditions
- Providing advice and structuring of acquisition finance for different types of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions and leveraged buyouts
- Providing advice on refinancing of acquisitions to replace short-term finance with more efficient long-term approaches from the banking or capital markets
- Creating and supporting the implementation of tax-efficient financing, including both domestic and cross-border leasing transactions
- Providing advice on refinancing of asset-based businesses and the design and financing of novel service offerings in vendor financing.
In giving you objective advice, we seek to:
Support your decision making with clear analysis of available options and approaches,
Provide market experience in relation to the key debt markets, products and
counterparties — introducing you whenever needed to key players in the debt capital markets
- Create a competitive environment
- Arm you for negotiations with bankers and investors
- Advise you throughout the transaction process — from initial strategy through to implementation.
- Help you analyze your options, address the impact of alternative funding routes on your business and objectives
- Work with your existing advisory team, providing a specialist perspective on funding related issues.
- Share our knowledge of the range of potential financiers, their appetite and their attitude to credit, pricing and structure.
Our professionals’ advice is supported by a true understanding of the issues and
challenges faced our clients, connectivity with the financial markets, deep sector
knowledge and a skilled negotiation prowess.